We have partnered with Hurcan Yilmazer to provide the manufacturing and shipping of his design. This is not an Open source frame and we can not provide files or changes to this frame. With the purchase of this frame, we provide all CF and Hardware for the frame.
- It allows to mount Decased Blackmagic kits (up to 550gr recommended) as well as a full GoPro
- 4min45 sec slow flight with 550gr extra weight (6s 2000mah GNB Battery) hover at %50 throttle
- 8min 30sec flight with Full Gopro (6s 2000mah GNB Battery)
- Will have the best flight control with the stiff carbon cage design so can be tuned to be precise with the least amount of noise in gyro compared to other 3.5 inch FPV cinewhoop drone options.
- Smallest footprint for indoor cine flights.
- Can be freestyled while flying with Full Gopro
- Capable of fairly good flight even in strong winds.
Not Good for;
- Diving with decased Blackmagic (or any similar weight cameras)
- Freestyling with decased Blackmagic (or any similar weight cameras)
(might be freestlyable if using higher than 1800kv motors in the expence of flight time)
* Around 320gr with Vista unit, Nebula Pro and 3d Prints
* 19mm camera mount
* 25.5mmx25.5mm AIO FC mount
* 30.5mmx30.5mm FC and ESC mount
* 20x20 FC and ESC mount.
*20x20 Vista Mount.
* 12x12 and 16x16 Motor mounrs
1- 30x30 FC ESC Stack
2- Vista with Nebula Pro
3- Xnova T2204 1800kv motors
4- 5 blade D90 Gemfan Props.
5- 20x 25mm m3 AL standoffs (for frame only)
6- 40x 8mm m3 screws (for frame only)
For any 3d printing needed for the frame, please check out https://www.brain3d.co/ and they will help with anything you need.
Note: We are not the designer and are not responsible if the frame is not as you hoped. We only cut the files provided and it's your responsibility you do your research about the frame before purchasing. Frames are all custom cut and are started once an order is placed. If you have any questions or concerns, please message us at [email protected]
, and someone will get back to yo as soon as possible. It is also suggested to check the Facebook groups or contact the designer if you have any other questions.