The needed 3d printed part files can be found at https://www.thingiverse.com/hurcan/designs
For any 3d printing needed for the frame, please check out https://www.brain3d.co/ and they will help with anything you need.
- Perfect for cinewhooping full gopro
- Around 6min 30sec cinematic flying with full GoPro8
- Around 4min fast flying with dives with full GoPro8
- Around 10min flight with only DJI O3 unit.
- Can be used as a pusher or conventional quad.
- Can be freestyled while flying with Full Gopro
- Capable of fairly good flight even in strong winds.
- Small footprint (very similar to 2.5inch)
- Can be built as a Sub 500gr flying weight drone with 1300mah 4s battery and full GoPro 8
Not Good for;
- Not suitable if you are looking for a drone that is sub250gr
- Tiny bit louder than 2.5inch version while carrying a full GoPro
* Around 219gr with AIO FC, O3 unit, Motors and 3d Prints (changes wsth the parts used on the build)
* Camera mount big enough to put an O3 unit camera
* 25.5mmx25.5mm AIO FC mount (m2)
* 30mmx30mm FC and ESC mount (m3)
* 20x20 FC and ESC mount (m2)
* 20x20 FC and ESC mount (m3)
* 20x20 Vista Mount (m2)
* 25.5mmx25.5mm DJI O3 mount (m2)
* Gaps for zip ties to hold the O3 unit properly.
* 9x9 and 12x12 Motor mounts (m2)
1- 25.5 x25.5 AIO FC
2- DJI O3 unit
3- Any motor between sizes 1505 and 2004 (Preferably 2004 Tmotor 3000kv for smooth flights and 3600kv for faster flights)
4- 5 blade D76 Gemfan Props.
5- XT60EW-M Plug for battery
Note: We are not the designer and are not responsible if the frame is not as you hoped. We only cut the files provided and it's your responsibility you do your research about the frame before purchasing. Frames are all custom cut and are started once an order is placed. If you have any questions or concerns, please message us at [email protected]
, and someone will get back to yo as soon as possible. It is also suggested to check the Facebook groups or contact the designer if you have any other questions.