We have partnered with FalconRad FPV to provide the manufacturing and shipping of his design. This is not an Open source frame and we can not provide files or changes to this frame. With the purchase of this frame, we provide all CF and Hardware for the frame. The 3d printed parts are not included and will have to be sourced.
Please check out the designers website at https://www.aos-rc.com/ for more details or to contact them for additional details.
Build video can be found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srbTRfogx8E
For any 3d printing needed for the frame, please check out https://www.brain3d.co/ and they will help with anything you need.
- Designed for long range cinematic HD footage.
- Holds the GoPro down below the top plate near the prop line.
- Stiffness optimized for minimal frame resonance.
- Space for DJI air unit and one 30.5x30.5mm stack OR two 30.5x30.5mm stacks.
- Fits 7" props.
- 8mm arms with 5mm rear braces.
- 2.5mm top and mid plates, 2mm base plate.
- Recommended motor size 2806.5, 3106.5, 2507, 2508
- Fits 2600mah to 5000mah lipo or two 6s li-ion packs (18650 or 21700 cells, both on top plate).
- Top and bottom fasteners are countersunk to avoid damaging both top and bottom mounted batteries.
- Perfectly fits and protects a 19x19mm FPV camera (will fit DJI camera with modification to TPU mount).
- All required TPU parts available on Thingiverse.
Note: We are not the designer and are not responsible if the frame is not as you hoped. We only cut the files provided and it's your responsibility you do your research about the frame before purchasing. Frames are all custom cut and are started once an order is placed. If you have any questions or concerns, please message us at [email protected]
, and someone will get back to yo as soon as possible. It is also suggested to check the Facebook groups or contact the designer if you have any other questions.
Files lasted updated with Cncmadness on Aug 4, 2021