Versatile front and rear facing Go Pro mounting.
Quickly adjust between full-ducts/half-ducts/prop guards.
Ultra low vibration for smooth footage (even without stabilization).
A state-of-the-art tool for Cinematic FPV.
- Designed for 3.5 inch props, no props in view.
- 4 mm Truss Arms
- Two 20x20 or 25.5x25.5 mm stacks front and rear
- Central 20x20, 25.5x25.5 or 30.5x30.5 mm stack
- 32x32 mm M3 GoPro mounting holes in top and bottom plate with installed press-nuts
- XT60 pass through top plate
- Captive battery straps for lengthwise or toilet tank mounting
- Fits DJI FPV cameras or 19x19 mm cameras
- Recommended motor size 2004/2104
- 9x9 up to 12x12 motor mounting
- Standoffs, carbon and hardware included
Ducts do more than just protect the props, they also create aerodynamic drag that is vital for closely following slower moving targets e.g. Skateboarders
For faster targets e.g. BMX the drag from the ducts makes it hard to keep up!
The AOS Cine35 has 3D printable modular ducts that allow the drag to be adjusted. Full ducts are ideal for slower moving targets, half ducts for faster targets and no ducts for minimal drag for the fastest shots.
Versatile camera mounting:
A Cinewhoop must be a versatile tool for capturing a range of different aerial shots.
With a fully reversible top plate and additional mounting points underneath the AOS Cine35 makes it easy to capture both forward and rear facing shots over the widest range of different camera angles.
All while making sure the frame stays out of view.
Vibrations are often a cause of poor image quality with traditional Cinewhoops. They cause blurry footage as well as wobbles and bobbles that require additional stabilization to remove in post processing.
The structure of the AOS Cine35 minimizes frame resonances to deliver exceptionally clear and smooth footage.
Most Cinewhoops use injection molded plastic or 3D printed prop guards. These fragile materials often deform and crack over time potentially jamming up the props and needing replacement.
The AOS Cine35 uses carbon fiber prop guards to maximize stiffness and strength while reducing weight.