We have partnered with Chris Rosser to provide the manufacturing and shipping of his design. This is not an Open source frame and we can not provide files or changes to this frame. With the purchase of this frame, we provide all CF and Hardware for the frame.
Please check out the designers website at https://www.aos-rc.com/ for more details or to contact them for additional details.
For any 3d printing needed for the frame, please check out https://www.brain3d.co/ and they will help with anything you need.
- Designed for up to 5.1 inch props
- 6 mm Arms
- 2.5 mm Top Plate, Bottom Plate and Sandwich Plates
- Up to two 30.5x30.5 mm or 20x20 mm stacks
- 32x32mm GoPro mounting holes in top plate
- Fits the DJI Air Unit or Caddx Vista perfectly with no props in view
- Fits the DJI FPV camera or 19x19 mm camera (with 1 mm washers)
- Recommended motor size 2306, 2207, 2208
Note: We are not the designer and are not responsible if the frame is not as you hoped. We only cut the files provided and it's your responsibility you do your research about the frame before purchasing. Frames are all custom cut and are started once an order is placed. If you have any questions or concerns, please message us at [email protected]
, and someone will get back to yo as soon as possible. It is also suggested to check the Facebook groups or contact the designer if you have any other questions.
Files lasted updated with Cncmadness on May 21, 2021