We have partnered with AirBlade to provide the manufacturing and shipping of this design. With the purchase of this frame, we provide all CF and Hardware for the frame. Our production goal for this frame is 3 - 5 days but can be affected buy work load at the time of the order.
For any 3d printing needed for the frame, please check out https://www.brain3d.co/ and they will help with anything you need.
When we set out to design the frame, we had a few goals in mind
- Modular design for building flexibility
- Lighter and less noisy than existing CineWhoop
- Sub-250g and still able to provide GoPro picture quality
- No props in camera view
- Compatible with a wide variety of electronics
- Compatible with Caddx Vista for those who run DJI HD system
- Two sets of 20x20 (but only one can be used at a time) and a single central 26x26 layout
- Top-mounted battery design
- Compatible with micro FPV camera, like RunCam Hybrid, as well as Caddx Vista
- Frame weight (with provided hardware and TPU parts): 60g
- Motor mounting pattern: 9mm. Compatible with Superman 1404 and smaller motors like 1105-1204 motors.
- Compatible with BetaFPV GoPro Lite V1 Case. A mount compatible with V2 case will be released in the future for you to print.
- The frame comes with 20mm standoff, however you can vary the standoff length to make a slammed build.
The 2.5 inch version Honeypot is designed to be as compact as possible, therefore the space below the bottom plate is designed to take only a 26x26 FC board. If you're building it with the Caddx Vista, an ideal layout would be to have the FC below the bottom plate and the Vista above it, protected by the top plate.
We recommend running 1204-1404 motors on 450-550mah 3S-4S depending on motor KV.
1 x Top Plate (2mm)
1 x Bottom Plate (2mm)
2 x Front-Back Plate (2mm)
2 x Left-Right Plate (2mm)
2 x Connecting Guard Plate (2mm)
8 x Guard Plate (2mm)
1 x Hardware pack
Note: We are not the designer and are not responsible if the frame is not as you hoped. We only cut the files provided and it's your responsibility you do your research about the frame before purchasing. Frames are all custom cut and are started once an order is placed. If you have any questions or concerns, please message us at [email protected]
, and someone will get back to yo as soon as possible. It is also suggested to check the Facebook groups or contact the designer if you have any other questions.
Files lasted updated with Cncmadness on Aug 26, 2022