We have partnered with AirBlade to provide the manufacturing and shipping of this design. With the purchase of this frame, we provide all CF and Hardware for the frame. Our production goal for this frame is 3 - 5 days but can be affected buy work load at the time of the order.
For any 3d printing needed for the frame, please check out https://www.brain3d.co/ and they will help with anything you need.
Introducing the brand new AirBlade Eclair V3
Following the success of AirBlade Eclair V2, we modified this super versatile Eclair design to accommodate the latest generation of electronics. The AirBlade Eclair V2 was the all time favourite design in 2017-2018 and this year, we're bringing this iconic product back in V3. Check out some notable changes in this version:
- Support for 16x16, 20x20 and 26x26 flight controllers
- True-X design allows the arms to be be cut along the weave, this adds more rigidity to the bottom plate
- The cage is modified to fit Caddx Vista system
- The arm is rigid and can accommodate 1404 motors on 4S like the Superman 1404 or Xing 1404 or even up to 1606 motors like the Superman 1606
Other than those changes, the essence of the design remains true to V2, check out the review from Nick Burns on the AirBlade Eclair V2 below:
- Wheelbase 175mm
- Thickness: 2mm side and 3mm bottom plates
- Motor mount pattern: 9mm and 12mm spacing, compatible with 1404-1606 motors
- Support 16x16, 20x20, 26x26 Flight controller stack.
- Weight (with provided hardware): 31.8g
- Prop size: 4 inch max
1 x Bottom Plate (3mm)
2 x Side Plate (2mm)
1 x Pack of hardware
Note: We are not the designer and are not responsible if the frame is not as you hoped. We only cut the files provided and it's your responsibility you do your research about the frame before purchasing. Frames are all custom cut and are started once an order is placed. If you have any questions or concerns, please message us at [email protected]
, and someone will get back to yo as soon as possible. It is also suggested to check the Facebook groups or contact the designer if you have any other questions.
Files lasted updated with Cncmadness on Aug 26, 2022