Open source files: https://www.printables.com/model/270298-pickle-race-series-5-35-ultralight-fpv-racing-fram/files
The result is here as the brand new Pickle R series frames.
Meet the all new Pickle Racing frames series. I worked with Darren Allatt from EverythingMicroFPV and he wanted a frame with a very simple spec set : ultralight, unibody, strutted and compatible with Five33 Switchback TPU accessories.
* 2022/03/21 : reinforced motor to arm junction, it was quite à weak spot in the initial version. Frames bases version is v1-1 now. The top plates are unmodified.
Pickle R35 frame specs :
- ~28g built up
- supports up to 3.5 inch props
- 20x20 and 25.5x25.5 (turned 45°) electronic mounts
- 20x20 top plate mount (pick the normal or HDZERO wider top plate according to your needs)
- 9x9 and12x12mm motor mount
- use M3 x 25mm standoffs
- normal or toilet-tank bottom battery setup (20mm wide straps)
Top plates :
There are 2 different top plates. The common one have M2 holes and will fit up to a DJI vista installed on it. The other one have M3 holes and would fit a wider HDZero Race V2 VTX. Pick the one you need.
Extra hardware & TPU accessories
You need 4 x M3 x 25mm standoffs (5mm diameter apparently) to build the frame.
And some more accessories by Antoine Guyonnet :[HD Cam mount]
Note: We are not the designer and are not responsible if the frame is not as you want. We only cut the files provided and its your responsibility you do your research the frame before purchasing. Frames are all custom cut to order after payment is made. If you have any questions or concerns, please message us at [email protected]
, and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. It is also suggested to check the Facebook groups or contact the designer if you have any other questions.
If you cannot find what you are looking for and want to design your own, we would be happy to help and provide a custom quote.
Files lasted updated with Cncmadness on Oct 25, 2022