We have partnered with Chris Rosser to provide the manufacturing and shipping of his design. This is not an Open source frame and we can not provide files or changes to this frame. With the purchase of this frame, we provide all CF and Hardware for the frame. Normal cutting time is about 3 - 5 days from the time of order but can be affected when there is a high cutting volume in the shop.
Please check out the designers website at https://www.aos-rc.com/ for more details or to contact them for additional details.
For any 3d printing needed for the frame, please check out https://www.brain3d.co/ and they will help with anything you need.
The AOS UL5 LR is an ultralight 5 inch frame optimized for 2-blade props and 2004 and similar size motors. It offers a geometry that has been optimized for vibration and resonance performance whilst keeping props out of view making it ideal for 5" long range or ultralight freestyle flying. The frame has flexible mounting for 30.5x30.5, 25.5x25.5 and 20x20 mm electronics including the HDZero 1W VTX, DJI Air Unit and Caddx Vista
· No props in view
· Standoffs, carbon and steel frame screws included
· ~70g with steel hardware
· Designed for 5" biblade props
· 5 mm Arms
· 1.5 mm Top Plate, Bottom Plate and Sandwich Plates
· One 25.5 or 20 mm mounting up front
· One 30.5, 25.5, or 20 mm stack in the rear
· Fits the HDZero 1W VTX, the DJI Air Unit and Caddx Vista perfectly
· Fits 19 mm and 20 mm cameras
· 2004 motors
· 30A or higher toothpick AIO or 20mm stack
· Caddx Vista Nebula Pro or DJI Air Unit or Analog
· 4S ~800mAh or 6S ~500mAh w/ XT30
Note: We are not the designer and are not responsible if the frame is not as you hoped. We only cut the files provided and it's your responsibility you do your research about the frame before purchasing. Frames are all custom cut and are started once an order is placed. If you have any questions or concerns, please message us at [email protected]
, and someone will get back to yo as soon as possible. It is also suggested to check the Facebook groups or contact the designer if you have any other questions.
Files lasted updated with Cncmadness on June 1, 2022